Terms and Conditions
Legume Technology Limited is a UK based company that complies with UK consumer law. By visiting our website, you accept and agree to the content of the Terms and Conditions set out below. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The conditions set out below define the contractual obligations including those of price, delivery and liability of Legume Technology Limited.
- DefinitionIn the following document “the Company” means Legume Technology Limited; “Customer” means any individual or company to whom the Company contracts to supply products to. “Conditions” refer to the present Terms and Conditions.
- GeneralThese conditions apply to all products for the Customer, unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing. In placing an order, the Customer implicitly accepts these terms and conditions. All Company brochures, catalogues, and other published matter are intended for information only and do not form part of any contract between the Company and the Customer.
- OrdersWhen placing an order, the Customer agrees that all the information provided is accurate and complete. The Customer will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of the order. However, this does not constitute acceptance of your order.
By placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to the Company to purchase the products they have selected. If the Company cannot accept an order, the Customer will be contacted via email and refunded any amount already paid. The Company will make every effort to complete all orders processed via the Legume Technology Limited website.
Terms and Conditions of Website
- Acceptance Of The Use Of www.legumetechnology.co.uk Terms and ConditionsYour access to and use of www.legumetechnology.co.uk is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Change of Use: www.legumetechnology.co.uk reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that www.legumetechnology.co.uk shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to www.legumetechnology.co.uk or otherwise used by www.legumetechnology.co.uk as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, www.legumetechnology.co.uk will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- www.legumetechnology.co.uk makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of www.legumetechnology.co.uk for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of www.legumetechnology.co.uk or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold www.legumetechnology.co.uk and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.legumetechnology.co.uk arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed, and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For further information please email email@example.com.