ROOTFiX is a microbial biostimulant used to coat seeds, the best effects shown on soya, peas, cereals and wheat. This product is a blend of beneficial Bacillus bacteria, that have been specially selected from millions of other strains for their quality and efficacy.
Benefits of ROOTFiX
- Increased root mass for enhanced water and nutrient uptake.
- Resistance against abiotic stress (drought)
- Faster germination across several crop types: peas, soya, wheat, grass.
- Extended survival on seed compared with other biostimulant bacteria (more than 7 months).
- In-house germination trials achieved an increase in yield of up to 30%.
Cereals, Corn, Sunflower, Sugar Cane, Soya, Peas, Grass
5x 108 CFU/g of: Bacillus spp.
4L to treat 1000kg of seeds, crop dependent
+5°C to +15°C
12 months from manufacture