MYCOFiX is a high-concentration (propagule count per gram) mycorrhizal fungus, formulated with a dried seaweed carrier to provide mycorrhizal benefits to a broad range of crops.
These benefits include phosphate solubilisation, drought resistance and increased root absorption surface, while the seaweed provides natural micronutrients and phytohormones for the seedling.
Benefits of MYCOFiX
- Mycorrhizal fungi support faster plant establishment.
- Stimulates plant growth and survival during stress conditions such as drought, salinity, nutrient poor soils, etc.
- Increases phosphate absorption for improved crop quality.
- 100% soluble, easy to use application.
- Suitable for organic farmers, approved by Organic Farmers and Growers Association in the United Kingdom
Broad-spectrum root stimulant:
Dried seaweed carrier containing mycorrhizae
99% Ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed extract)
1kg for 1000kg of seeds diluted in 2L of non-chlorinated water or 4L ROOTFiX.
100g MYCOFiX to be used per hectare of land
+5°C to +15°C
12 months from manufacture
Do not use phosphate fertiliser until 10 – 14 days after use